ASSOCIATE DENTIST VACANCY
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a full time associate in one of our four modern privately owned practices to join our experienced team and expanding business.
The successful candidate will be GDC registered, have an active performer number and have experience of providing NHS and private treatment in the UK.
Come and join us and work in the beautiful Devon town of Totnes or Dartmouth, both situated on the River Dart. Ideally placed, our practices are just half an hour from the bustling cities of Exeter and Plymouth.
- Exact software for a paperless practice
- Established list
- UDA allocation - Negotiable between 5,000 to 7,000 UDA's
- UDA Value - Up to £12 per UDA
- Golden Hello payment
- Private potential with 50% of private revenue paid
- 50% laboratory fees charged
- Experienced, long serving and fully trained staff
- Excellent CQC reports and FFT feedback from patients
Trainee Dental Nurse
We currently have a vacancy for a full time trainee dental nurse at our mixed NHS/Private practice in Totnes.
- Reliable and dedicated
- Caring and enjoy working with members of the public
- Eager to learn individually and as part of a team
- Hardworking and have an attention to deal
- Confident with computers
We can offer you…
- A superb salary structure
- An experienced, welcoming and loyal team
- Career Development
- Workplace Pension scheme
- Long service and attendance bonus
- Full time position and career for the right candidate
If you are a proactive person who takes pride and ownership in your contribution and want to be part of a dynamic and expanding organisation then we want to hear from you today!
If you would like to apply, please complete our job application form and return it by email to email@example.com or by post to: -
Dart Vale Dental Care